to paraphrase spydaddy (that is, kickass agent jack bristow, father of alias's sydney), i don't do memes. but, hey baby, it's the fourth of july, and i am hella hungover after a night of drinking with the doc (note to self, please learn to eat before getting sloshed). dan epstein lays down the gauntlet with this game where you reveal eight random facts and/or habits about yourself; i accept the challenge.
here are the rules.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them each a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
FACT: i don't actually know eight people.
HABIT: after i get my new comic books, i stack them up to read in the reverse order of enjoyment, so that the last one i read is my favorite of the bunch.
FACT: i know the entire score of the first star wars film (meaning the one that came out in 1977, not the abomination that now begins the story) by heart.
FACT: two people who have sung "happy birthday" to me over the years are wayne kramer and hadda brooks.
HABIT: i talk to every cat i see.
FACT: i've never had a mortgage, student loan, or even a car payment.
FACT: i am still friends with all of my ex-boyfriends. except the dead one.
HABIT: i have a weird aversion to eating the last bite of food on my dish. so if i clean my plate, you know it was good!
* the story goes that rhino records asked
fansemployees to suggest the title for the album it put out by awesome '80s garage band the pandoras; this was not the winning suggestion.